Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex have shared a new video, marking their first joint appearance in months.
The Sussexes appeared all smiles as they announced a series of grants to fund online safety projects for young people, as part of their Archewell Foundation.
WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex make joint appearance in new video.
Stream the world’s best reality, entertainment and true crime shows for free on 7Bravo on 7plus >>
Footage showed the couple calling winners from their luxurious Montecito, California home to share the happy news.
The video is the first time the former working royals have been seen together since their outing in New York on May 15, which ended in a terrifying car chase.
Following the New York ordeal, rumours began swirling that the couple was heading towards a split, with this new video appearing to squash the speculation.
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry call recipients. Credit: Supplied
The people receiving calls from the Sussexes were recipients of the first Responsible Technology Youth Power Fund (RTYPF) grants.
The fund is a first of its kind philanthropic initiative supporting youth and intergenerationally led organisations shaping the responsible technology movement, according to its website.
Princess Mary family member makes ‘super exciting’ Aussie announcement
Huge news Prince George ‘did not know’ until ‘recently’
Harry and Meghan’s Archewell Foundation is on the advisory committee for the fund.
“Thank you for doing everything that you do. Our kids especially are incredibly grateful,” Harry was heard saying to one recipient in the footage.
Meghan and Harry. Credit: Supplied
“They don’t know it yet, but they will!”
The video comes weeks after a former friend of Meghan gave a bombshell verdict on the state of their marriage.
Lizzie Cundy, who used to be friends with the duchess, weighed in on claims that Meghan and Harry were heading for divorce.
RadarOnline reported on July 18 the couple had been “taking time apart”.
But a source close to Harry and Meghan rubbished the claims, telling Page Six: “It’s not true, it’s literally made up”.
Cundy, however, added fuel to the fire in an interview with Britain’s Mirror.
Meghan and Harry in New York in May 2023. Credit: Getty Images
“I don’t want to see any couples split up when any marriage falls apart, it’s sad, especially when you have children,” the 55-year-old said on July 25.
“We could all see the writing was on the wall. It’s very different when you’re a celebrity princess than being a royal princess and frankly Meghan just wasn’t up for the job.
“She didn’t want to put the hard work in, opening hospitals and doing all the roles that royals do.
“It’s not easy, it’s not glamorous, it’s not like on the red carpet.
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry on May 16. Credit: MEGA/GC Images
“I think Meghan thought she was going to be the top dog star of the show (but) Princess Kate was always going to have that role.”
Cundy went on to discuss a possible split between Harry and Meghan.
“I think it will be in some respects better for Harry. We’ve got to look at it from Harry’s side, he’s in California now, he’s got none of his friends,” she said.
“He’s got no family, he’s got a rift with his father and his brother, it must be very lonely at times.”
For more engaging royal content, visit 7Life on Facebook.
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau reveals shock marriage news
Princess Kate spills on who is the ‘strict’ parent
If you’d like to view this content, please adjust your Cookie Settings.